Thursday, February 28, 2008

Its Lizzie!!!!!!!!

heyhey. the other day mom pulled out nana's wedding dress from the back of the closet, so we said hey, im gonna try it on. so i did. of course, she was like 90 pounds size 1...but i made it work:-)

2 comments:

Seth said...

Looking all grown up!

Hilary Ruley said...

Hi! Great Blog so far! I loved seeing the dresses! I can remember the photo of Nana in her wedding dress. Odd that it wasn't white. Guess that was the fashion of the day. How time flies. I still can't believe that I'm a mommy. Nana would have been a great grand-ma! She would have loved Hannah. Altough Hannah is messy and fussy some times. Whenever she's particularly messy or fussy, Chris says to her "no one is going to marry you if you kepp doing that!" Hee.. hee. Kepp posting pictures. Love, Hil